LATEST JOB OPENING
- Accountable for the profit and loss, work performance of front line staff, complaints and conflicts within his / her restaurant.
- Follow the company and the Operations Manager’s instructions to ensure quality standards for both service and food in order to maintain the highest quality of food, beverage and services provided to the customers.
- Provide food and beverage training for all staff members.
- Delegate responsibility for the day-to-day operations to the appropriate personnel to ensure efficiency and profitability.
- Work closely with the kitchen and front of house staff to ensure a smooth restaurant operation.
- Conduct annual evaluations / appraisals with all front of house staff.
- Provide leadership and team building for all personnel in the restaurant.
- Investigate and resolve food quality issues and service complaints.
- Other job related tasks will be required upon request.