LATEST JOB OPENING
About Our Client:
A prestigious well-established F&B and entertainment group is currently seeking an Executive Chef to join our team for our prestigious international steak house.
- Oversees the daily operations and provide an effective and efficient kitchen operations management.
- Responsible for budget and cost control planning such as food and ingredients, ordering, waste control and inventory management.
- Responsible for menu development and food presentation
- Responsible for maintaining food quality and appearance, maintain the cleanliness of kitchen facilities and equipment
- Ensure all products are in accordance with high standards
- Standardize the production of recipes so as to ensure the customers are offered quality at all times
- Recruitment, training and development of all kitchen staffs
- Work closely with floor team regarding restaurant reservations, making sure there is enough products for daily operations.
- Communicate with different department in order to ensure smooth operation of restaurant
- Carry out other related duties which may be assigned from time to time.
- Excellent culinary knowledge and skills
- A minimum of 5 years’ in Chef position with hotels or renowned F&B Group
- Excellent leadership, communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent knowledge of market trend, creative and innovative in menu planning and design
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills in both written & spoken English